Us Together Center is centrally located in Fremont Irvington and Mission San Jose Districts and is within minutes of businesses in Fremont, and a short distance to cities in Tri-Valley and Silicon Valley. Easy access to transportation, I.e. FWY 680 and BART station is a plus.
The facility consists of a multi-purpose space with hardwood floors and mirrors and curtains on one side, and can be configured in any way to accommodate your group and/or the occasion. It can handle activities from workspaces to cultural dances, exercises, meeting venues, workshops, seminars, and private events.
Provided by the venue:
- Large screen monitor
- White board
- Internet service
- 30 parking spaces in the rear of the building that are shared with other businesses. This number includes street spaces.
- The space is equipped with a Fire Sprinkler System.
The venue can easily handle catered food and refreshments. Some refreshments may be available upon request.
Alcoholic refreshments are possible. See the Terms and Conditions for procedures.
|Hours||8 am to 9 pm daily|
|Minimum Rental Period
(Includes setup & cleanup)
|6 hours Saturday & Sunday
2 hours Monday-Friday
|Room Size||1,275 sq. ft.|
Check the terms and conditions for more information.
- Rental time includes setup and cleanup time, and is subject to availability.
- Minimum use is 2 hours, unless otherwise noted.
- Please call for rates if you would like to use the entire space Friday through Sunday, or are interested in our Group Package.
Room Layout, and Possible Setup for Classes, Conferences and Presentations